“Apparently orgasm is the only point where your mind becomes completely empty—you think of nothing for that second. That’s why it’s so compelling—it’s a tiny taste of death. Your mind is void—you have nothing in your head save white light.”—Jeff Buckley (obsoletedesolate/ vitreoushumour) (via helenofdestroy, tamburina) (via paganlovefest)
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. You are so ignorant, and selfish! you are only friends with people for self gain. You have always been jealous of me and it shows. You are nothing but a walking vagina, you are desperate and no guy is going to find that attractive. Go on spread rumors about me, the only person you are going to make look bad is yourself.
2. Leave me alone! I want nothing to do with you.
3. Stop trying to make me jealous, it will not work. I do not like you.
4. I love you! I want to say it often to you, but I feel like I cannot because you have a girlfriend now.
5. I want my money back! I am going to turn up to your apartment one day, when I have lost a lot of weight, and you are going to regret treating me the way you did!
6. I wish to be you, to experience what you have at this moment.
7. You are a nice and sweet person, but it makes me feel uncomfortable when you compliment me in a manner that suggests your feelings.
8. I don’t feel comfortable keeping your secret, what you are doing could turn dangerous. I think your mother should know.
9. Stop clinging onto the hope that one day you will have me.
Why do you use the name Pixie Noir anyway? I mean, I don't really get it.
I really like pixies and faeries. I have been compared to a pixie a few times. I use the name Noir because it shows my french heritage and I like the darker side to life.
It’s a mixture of sweet and mysterious.
Also I would rather use Pixie Noir than my birth name because my birth name holds bad memories which I have said in a previous question on my formspring.